WE MUST PROPERLY INVEST IN EDUCATING OUR YOUTH! OUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT!
Clyde will work to improve our schools. Because of failed policies, more schools have been closed in our neighborhoods than most districts in New York. We are in an education emergency. Even the students that graduate High School are starting their adult lives after graduating from failed institutions.
Clyde will work to improve our schools by:
(1) supporting policies that promote supporting our schools with the proper resources and funding and not simply closing schools,
(2) supporting policies that shift the current test-driven culture to a learning-focused culture,
(2) supporting successful proven programs that properly educate and expand opportunities for our children,
(3) supporting teachers and staff that work effectively, and
(4) promoting community and parent involvement.
Clyde Vanel was raised in Cambria Heights, New York, in a two-parent household with nine siblings. His well-disciplined, Haitian working-class parents instilled in their children, strong moral values and the idea that, with education and hard work, anything is possible. Continue Reading
More About Clyde
Take the time to learn about your options. Click the button below to learn more about Clyde Vanel and how he plans to help the community.
[display-posts tag="news" posts_per_page="5"]
[display-posts tag="issues" posts_per_page="5"]
Register To Vote
Don't forget to vote for NYS Assembly, Clyde Vanel.